Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why You Should NOT Read this blog.

This is why I never do well at trying to write in a journal or blog or whatever. I always feel like there's something inside me trying to get out, but if I don't get it out at just the time that I'm feeling it, I usually lose it. A lot of times this is because things tend to hit me while listening to a song, watching a movie, having a conversation with a friend or my wife. It's not a bad problem to have, but usually the reason I don't get it down is because I'm busy enjoying the moment, movie, song; and by the time I can write it down I've lost it. I can usually remember the gist, but the "briliance" of the thought that I thought I was experiencing is totally gone. I don't know if these are really flashes of genius, or just my own vain conceit. Either way I'd still like to get it down for some further examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment